This NanoLearning course is aimed specifically at managers and leaders.
The content is designed to promote a better understanding of the organization's work with information security and the manager's role and responsibilities.
The course covers topics such as:
- Information Security in Our Organization
- Your Information Security Role
- Systematic Information Security Work
- Classifying Data
- Analyzing Information Security Risk
- Privacy at Your Area of Responsibility
- Leading People at a Distance
- Are We Prepared?
- Information Security All Year Round