With this NIS2 introduction your management will get a better understanding of what your entity needs to have in place to be NIS2 compliant.
With a wider coverage of sectors, stricter requirements, incident reporting and more hard-hitting penalties for non-compliance. The new NIS2 Directive is the most comprehensive European cybersecurity directive yet, and represents a significant step forward.
Entites in sectors defined as crucial or highly crucial according to the NIS2 Directive can no longer avoid having a systematic approach to cybersecurity.
Give your board and executives a chance to leverage on what’s expected and what needs to be done and prepared to make your organisation NIS2 compliant before October 2024, when the NIS2 Directive is implemented.
● Introduction to the NIS2 Directive
● About the NIS2 Directive
● The evolution: NIS to NIS2
● Scope and entities affected by NIS2
● Requirements and measures under NIS2
● Preparing for NIS2 compliance
● Fines and penalties under NIS2